Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best Adult Forum

My Slutty Blonde Ex With Cute Tits

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 1.jpg 
Views:	789 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	60302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 2.jpg 
Views:	789 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	60303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 3.jpg 
Views:	900 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	60304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 4.jpg 
Views:	1022 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	60305

ive got a few of her but ill add more if asked ive got few of my ex as well but on a sd card ill have to find lol

heres another

Name:	pink 8.jpg 
Views:	1087 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	60309

Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger First Class5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    nice nipples she's got

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best Adult Forum
    she has got awsome nipples and had fine tits, however i saw her a couple of weeks back for the first time in about 9 months and she has had a boob op so dunno what they look like now i bet there awsome " gutted " haha

Name:	pink 9.jpg 
Views:	965 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	60310

first time ive ever posted pictures of my ex's,im sat here waiting for what members think i feel guilty a bit but also cant wait to read what people say haha

Banned Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial3 months registered50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 284 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Shes smokin hot, dude!!!! Post everything you got!!!! Be proud. TFS

Achievements:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best Adult Forum
    haha ill post a few more i didnt get a lot of kirsty,she was really shy about her body for a while i asked her all the time and in the end she just got pissed with me so didnt bother,then i came home from being away working,and she said " i want my nipples piercing "which in a way threw me because she would have to get her tits out,i said ill take you to my mates shop, she said no at first being with him being my mate but when i said,he do them for free she said ill think about it,we got there and i he said take a seat so she did ,then he asked her to take her top and bra off so she did i was watching from behind him and he drew a dot onto each side of her nipples, and then held her tit one after another i could see he was squeezing them slightly and i started gettting hard, he then stuck the needle threw and she moaned like id just put my cock into her,i had to go to germany working for a month, so i said please let me take some pictures and she said ok,anyway i got back from working away and the relationship lasted about a month before i found out she had been fucking my now ex mate,but little did she know that when i found out, instead of finishing the relationship straight away,her sister used to call round to go on kirstys sunshower, so i told her how i felt about her when she came round and after a week of phone calls and a present, id got to fuck her and whilst doing her from behind, got a few pictures of me inside her and the tattoo of her sons name inserted in flowers accross the base of her back, and hid them in kirstys suitcase liner haha, wait till she goes on holiday as thats where she puts her holiday money i wrote on the back of the a4 prints revenge is sweet your sister was far better lol

Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Trophies
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,508 Times in 1,630 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Great pics and an awesome story about bangin' the sister. Love it!
    Feel free to visit my profile and look through my MANY threads and leave a comment, give a thanks, rate the thread or give some rep. Enjoy!

Treat life like a dog does...If you can't eat it, fight it or fu(k it....PISS ON IT!!!

Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that's some nice tits and pussy... Looks like she would of been a little dirty and fun nice work cheers for sharing

Achievements:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best Adult Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRUMASS View Post
    Great pics and an awesome story about bangin' the sister. Love it!
    ive done a few naughty things i shouldnt, my ex and i who i have a kid with who is 2 split up earlier this year she is 20 im 41 was with her for 3 years i got her pregnant within 2 months, then found out she had lied about her age she had initially told me she was 24 and when i found out things just got worse as i felt i couldnt trust her,she moved into my house after she had our son and i finally met her mum who was 6 years older than me and proper stunning and hadnt had a man in her life since my ex was 2,anyway straight away she disliked me because of the age gap despite me telling her that my ex had lied about her age,then she would be great with me for a month then hate me lol,so after about 7 months of living with me she moved out because we argued a lot and moved into a house her mum had recently bought,we stayed together and stayed at each others houses,i paid for everything in her house and i mean everything,spent a total of 30 grand doing it up nice coz my kid was in it,so i gets a job on the oil rigs and work for 3 weeks on 2 weeks off then my mate was getting married to a thai girl as he has a bar in thailand and wanted me to be his best man there,laura said she wasnt going because of the flight and heat would be no good for our son,so i said ok,so whilst im over there lauras mate rings me saying my lad wont stop crying, i said wheres laura and she said she went out to get a bottle of vodka and fags about 2 hrs ago,i said what the fuck,i said to her mate ring me when she gets in after about 5 hrs she rings and says she just got in, i said where she been and she said she drank the bottle of vodka and had sat down and fell asleep,i was fuming then a lad on facebook puts a picture up off laura in his van wearing his cap,and her mate tells me because she is fuming with her for not coming back.so i look and see a mattress in the back of his van,so i think what anyone would think,and that night i enjoy myself lol thinking fuck her,so i put the picture of me with a girl on facebook and she rings me and tells me to never come home,so after the week was over i got on my flight back to england when i land her mate had rang and said laura had been having parties and having sex with loads of lads so i went round and sure enough she was so we split up and now im fighting her in court at the moment for part custody of my kid,and its been nearly 7 months its been going on in the meantime i have to have supervised visits with her mum at first it was awkward because of how she was with me,anyway about 4 months ago she started coming in when she came round with my son and having a coffee, then she came round in this white see through shirt and jacket, i said we having a coffee before we go,and she said yeah and unzipped the jacket and although she didnt take it off, she made it open so i saw her rock hard nipples only a 2 second flash then sat down and the jacket covered them,i made a coffee and my cock was throbbing,so after the coffee we stood up and went ouch that hurt,and sat back down i said you ok she said she had been having a pain in her back as if she had been bit,i said dosnt sound good and she said is there anything there and lifted her jacket at the back,but she couldnt lift it high enough so took the jacket off ,and i looked and saw she did have a little red spot/boil thing,i said ive got some sudacream if she wanted to put some on, she said yes so i went to my lads room and got it ,when i came down she was stood up in my living room with the white see through shirt on facing towards me, and had those legging things on and high boots,and to be honest she might as well have had no top on, i could see her hard brown nipples and i thought do i ignore it and give her the cream or do i stop and just stare so she knows im looking,so thats what i did i just stopped and looked directly at her tits then looked at her looking at me passed her the cream and she said can i put it on the spot,after i did we went out for the day,3 weeks ago my car was in the garage getting serviced, so i said to my ex's mum do you want to go to the drive through zoo she said yes,after we had been and almost got back home i said do you want a coffee or go to mcdonalds when we get back, she said yes she would have a brew at mine, but needed to pick something up from her house for laura,so im waiting in the car and she comes out after a few minutes,gets in the car and as we are on the way laura rings and says she wants our son home ,so i said you better drop him off so on the way to mine she drops him off,then takes me to my house, she said right ill see you next week and i say are you not having a coffee,she says yeah and we go in so i go in the kitchen and make the coffee's i go into the living room and she is sat back on my settee in the white see through with no bra,which she wasnt wearing before,i pass her the coffee and sit on settee at the other end,and we get talking and she looks at me and says she enjoys weekend as it gives her something to do,and that she sees that im not at all like laura makes me out to be, and that she has thrown something good away and wished she had seen it before,i said thanks and that i enjoyed our chats and coffee, and its been great getting to know her more,then she tells me she hasnt had a man since laura was 2 because laura's dad used to say she was a disgrace and had a ugly body, and pulled her self confidence down to nothing, so thought it easier not to be with anyone,i said nobody she said no not even a kiss in 17 yrs,i already knew as laura had told me but i said has nobody ever asked you out,she said how when ive never been out,i said what about customers as she owns a shop, and she said no i said no intrest whilst shopping, and again she said no, then said i think its because people think im a ugly with a ugly body like laura's dad said,and i said you you aint ugly for a 48yr old which she isnt,and she said im not 48 im 47 so i said sheeplishly you look in your mid 30's and your in great shape,she smiled and said thanks again,then stood up and said you wouldnt think that if you saw it,i said see what, knowing she was going to say her body lol,she said my body and i paused and thought shall i ask her or shall i just dismiss it, and say something else but i couldnt think of anything else to say so said well do then,she said what and i said show me.she didnt say anything i thought shit,then she stood up and said ok shut the curtains,so i did then she took her blouse off ,and im not joking her tits were amazing proper nice, her nipples were solid and i was going hard and breathing fast,she said everything i said it be nice and she said not here so we went upstairs i sat on my bed and she took her skirt off and she had white silky knickers on and i thought oh my god then i said turn round and she did and she was ace,then she bent down to pick her skirt up and i said is that it and she turned round and said i dunno is it,i said you tell me and laughed then she came over and started undoing my buttons on my jumper i just pulled it over my head stood up and took of my jeans and went to lie on my bed,she said stand up so i did,she bent down,got on her knees and pulled my boxers down and just smiled took hold of my cock and put it in her mouth,it took me 10 seconds to cum down her throat,it was amazing,she stood up dropped her knickers to show me her neat pussy with a nice amount of pubes,then led on the bed after 10 minutes i was hard again but so i put a finger in her and it was as tight as a mouses ear,as soon as i touched her she was moaning and saying she was going to cum lol i thought i bet after all the years nobody has been there,then i got on top of her and put the head of my cock in her then bit by bit it was so tight i fucked her for ages she came about every 3 minutes lol then we just layed there when we had finished since then ive been going to hers or she to mine but know its on a fb,i hoped laura would find out but i dont anymore as it would stop im going to try and get some pictures this saturday see what you think

Achievements:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best Adult Forum

Name:	pink 5.jpg 
Views:	814 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	60349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 6.jpg 
Views:	842 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	60350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 7.jpg 
Views:	997 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	60351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 10.jpg 
Views:	868 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	60352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink 11.jpg 
Views:	890 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	60353

Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome post tfs
    I'm not worthy

Achievements:
    Tagger First Class3 months registeredSocial50000 Experience Points

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 102 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh she looks really bad. i bet she was great in bed. thanks

Banned Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial3 months registered50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 284 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    WOWW!!!!! Very nice. I give her 2 thumbs WAY UP!!!!! TFS

Got any more????

Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures1 year registeredTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 696 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    awesome pics bro, thanks for sharing...

Achievements:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best Adult Forum
    These are the only ones I've got of Kirsty I'd like another go to see what her new tits look like who knows if I get the chance watch this space haha

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice��

Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you got something dripping let me lick it off......

Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nice story bro smash that mums box

Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the great read and awesome pics

Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My ex ex

Awesome story! Needs some pics of the mum!

Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    moaaaaaaaaaaaar

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    she's making me horny right now

Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Beautiful lady alright, I could have fun with that!!

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    More please... She's yummy

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    These are some hot pics and hilarious story about u fuckin her sister

Thanks
    Mentioned